Re: Any Guide/resource to port broadcom (bcm43142) wifi driver?

I'm sorry for sending you a lot of email, my emails doesn't appear in
the mailing list because I forget to cc netbsd-users

Here's the resource to anyone looking to port linux wifi driver:
https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/
Thanks for replying to my email
I prefer to buy a new card if someone could cover the expenses
and a lot of people own Lenovo laptop which contain the wifi card,
there's BIOS whitelist so the wifi card can't be changed to other
model