Re: vt100

----- Original Message -----

That might be part of it, but the 233's are pretty clear.
The host is responding with C1 controls, and that seems to be the main issue.
Either make it work properly (I'd do that...) or back off and just be a VT100/VT102.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey%invisible-island.net@localhost>
http://invisible-island.net