Re: NetBSD on Amazon EC2

it says there:

"I guess this is the patch from XSA-240, you need to boot with
pv-linear-pt=true
on the Xen command line"
how would that work on aws? can "pv-linear-pt=true" be used in a some .d or .conf file at startup?
even if that was possible the only way to do that on aws would be to start mounting root partitions on currently running netbsds. and if you still have enough /dev/xbd*s left. apparently by default there are only up to xbd3*. even if the dmesg shows a new disk attached mounting would be a pain if you already have xbd3 devices mounted...
thanks...