Error starting lxde

Hello,

I am having problems starting LXDE. Here are the steps I ran

1) I installed lxde with
sudo pkgin install lxde
2) I added lxde to .xinitrc. My .xinitrc is
#!/bin/sh
setxkbmap -model pc105 -layout "us,bg" -variant ",phonetic" -option
"grp:alt_shift_toggle"
/usr/pkg/bin/startlxde
3) I ran startx and the graphical screen appeared with a window with a
message "Could not connect: No such file or directory"
In the output from startx I see a message
cp: /etc/xdg/openbox/LXDE/rc.xml: No such file or directory

It looks like it does not honour the NetBSD location of
/usr/pkg/etc/xdg/openbox and it uses the default location. After some
searching I copied /usr/pkg/etc/xdg/openbox/LXDE/rc.xml to
~/.config/openbox/lxde-rc.xml.

4) I ran startx and that error disappeared, but the window with the
error "Could not connect: No such file or directory" was still there.
The output of startx was pointing to a log file
~/.cache/lxsession/LXDE/run.log. I noticed that it still tried to read
its configuration from /etx/xdg/, for example the logs says

config_dirs is null, export : /etx/xdg
Config system location : /etc/xdg/lxsession/LXDE

I copied /usr/pkg/etc/xdg/lxsession to ~/.config/lxession and I ran startx again

5) ~/.cache/lxsession/LXDE/run.log reports config directory as
~/.config/lxsession/LXDE, and then it reports it could not find some
themes:

ObRender-Message: Unable to load the theme 'Onyx'
ObRender-Message: Falling back to the default theme 'Clearlooks'
ObRender-Message: Unable to load the theme 'Clearlooks'
Openbox-Message: Unable to load a theme.
** Message: app.vala:343: openbox-lxde exit with this type of exit: 256

Do I need to copy themes under my home directory and if yes, where exactly?

I think most of those issues are caused by the fact that lxde uses its
default locations of /etc/xdg and /usr/share, instead of /usr/pkg/etc
and /usr/pkg/share. Is there a way to fix that?

Regards
Ivan

--
Tangra Mega Rock: http://www.radiotangra.com