Re: failure to build Firefox 54

Hi Mike,

Mike Pumford wrote:
Works on amd64. I did a chroot build of all my system packages for NetBSD 8 at the weekend and firefox54 built and runs just fine. I've got pkg_comp set up so I can try the same thing on i386 as well relatively easily. What OS version are you on?

I am running:

NetBSD 7.1 (GENERIC.201703111743Z)

I gave up on rolling replace in the end as it was just too destructive to the live system. I rarely got a clean run an that left me with a partially working system until I fixed it. I now use pkg_comp as that builds all the new packages in a chroot leaving the live system alone and I then use pkgin to install the resultant binaries and it also avoids issues with crossed dependency wires.

I suppose here though that the "build" command doesn't affect the error.
I can reproduce the error by just going inside /usr/pkgsrc/www/firefox and typing "make"

Riccardo