Re: failure to build Firefox 54

In Message <2b33a67e-722d-a6df-699f-a467358907e0%libero.it@localhost>,
   Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola%libero.it@localhost>wrote:

=>Hi,
=>
=>Gary Duzan wrote:
=>> =>Hi,
=>> =>
=>> =>building Firefox fails for me due to undefined symbol. Error below. this
=>> =>is on x86
=>> =>How is it for others?
=>>
=>>     I'm on x86_64, but I get a similar symptom from xenkernel4[68].
=>> It looks like cwrappers is overriding -fno-stack-protection, leading to
=>> the errors.
=>
=>do you mean you get a similar error when building xenkernel?

   Yes.

=>I did a complete pkg_rolling-update today, but firefox still fails.
=>
=>Any other has this issue? workarounds?

   Yes, at least for xenkernel4[68]. Try adding PKGSRC_USE_SSP=no
to the package Makefile and rebuilding.

				Gary Duzan