Re: creating a netbsd router

https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=lagg&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=FreeBSD+11.0-RELEASE+and+Ports&arch=default&format=html

> is the same thing..

No lagg (4) under
http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi/apropos?lagg++NetBSD-current

> Anyone can provide information or link on how I can achieve this.
>
> So eth0  would have a public Ip while the rest ports would have one LAN IP
> whichis basically a 192.168.0.1  ip  and Irun DHCP namedb etc on these
> interface to support my LAN.
>
> Thanks
>
> Derrick Lobo

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian H. Stacey, Computer Consultant, BSD Linux Unix Systems Engineer
 Reply below, Prefix '> '. Plain text, No .doc, base64, HTML, quoted-printable.