creating a netbsd router

Title: creating a netbsd router

I have a device with 8 network interface,so wondering if I can set this up as my router/switch

I would like to create eth0 as the WAN interface and the remaining eth1-6 as the LAN interface so that I can connect multiple switches and devices directly on the 7 remaining ports.. is vlan, bridging the way to go .. linux uses bonding and im not sure if freebsds lagg is the same thing.. Anyone can provide information or link on how I can achieve this.

So eth0  would have a public Ip while the rest ports would have one LAN IP whichis basically a 192.168.0.1  ip  and Irun DHCP namedb etc on these interface to support my LAN.

Thanks

Derrick Lobo