HP DL 380 G8 with Smart Array P431

I am looking at purchasing a new server as listed above. The server would
need to have a HP Smart Array P431 controller to support the external disks.

I looked at:

ciss_pci_devices[] in /sys/dev/pci/ciss_pci.c

and I don't see it obviously listed although there are many references to
things like;

	HP Smart Array # with "#" being from 1 - 13.

Does anyone know if the P431 controller is one of those?

Is there an HP site that will let me dig into the various
PCI_PRODUCT_HP_xxxxx values to see what it is? Looking here
"pcidatabase.com" doesn't seem to list it.

Thank you
Scott
Scott.Burns%SeQent.Com@localhost