Re: Small board with good Ethernet and GPS/PPS

[...]

On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 04:34:26PM -0800, Hal Murray wrote:
> [...]
> Does anybody have a favorite small board with both a good Ethernet connection
> and a way to connect GPS with PPS?

I've used a olimex lime2 board for building a chart plotter
(https://github.com/mbouyer/marine_chartplotter/wiki)
For your project you may find a A20-OlinuxIno-micro easier to use
(the 0.05" connectors of the lime2 requires special attention).
Olimex has a GPS module but I'm not sure it has a pps output.
If you don't mind doing some wiring/soldering, using MTK3339-based
module will work, and I found it to be pretty good.