Small board with good Ethernet and GPS/PPS

I'm looking for something like a Raspberry Pi with a GPS HAT to run ntp.  The
Raspberry Pi has its Ethernet connected via USB which adds a significant
layer of jitter.  So I'm looking for something similar but with a good
Ethernet connection.

[Yes, most people wouldn't notice the Ethernet jitter from USB.  I'm retired
so I have time for things like this.]

The recent (ongoing?) discussion of a board with 2 LAN connections suggested
Banana Pi and Orange Pi.  The good news is that they have the same 40 pin I/O
connector as the Raspberry Pi so Pi HATs will probably work without a lot of
effort.

I poked around via Google but didn't find anything that looked wonderful.
For example, the Orange Pi claims to be open source but the schematics are
hard to find.  It may be as simple as I'm not looking in the right place.

Does anybody have a favorite small board with both a good Ethernet connection
and a way to connect GPS with PPS?

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.