Re: Setting up IPv6

You need to make sure your router is getting an IPv6 address on its
wm0 interface, not just re0.

If you have a static IPv6 addr from the ISP, you can just configure
another subnet for the other interface, and all should be fine.

If you don't, you'll need to arrange for a prefix delegation from
them, rather than just a single address (or more correctly, in
addition to the address for re0) and then get that assigned to re0.

This is likely to be a common config for IPv6 routers, but I don't
believe that we currently have anything to automate it - when the
current IPv6 and NetBSD config for it was created, it was accepted
wisdom that routers were always configured by humans, and auto-config
of a router was heresy.   That's nonsense, of course, but I don't recall
seeing anyone add the necessary support to NetBSD to make all of this
be seemless - you may need to resort to some smoke and mirrors to
get things working initially.

kre