Re: Keyboard latin american NetBSD?

Thanks Leonardo!

> Hello Rodolfo,
>
> Rodolfo Edgar writes:
>> Hi guys, I have a question, NetBSD has support for keyboard latin
>> american? Because when I am installing never I saw keyboard latin
>> american only spanish, my key board is latin, thanks you for you reply
> If no such layout exists I think that you can start from the most
> similar existing layout and then adjust it similarly to what is done
> via /usr/share/wscons/keymaps/ and then load that via `mapfile' in
> /etc/wscons.cfg.
>
> In order to write a mapfile just running `wsconsctl map' to list
> all the keycodes can be helpful; then you need to "remap" just the
> different keycodes and write them like e.g.
> /usr/share/wscons/keymaps/pckbd.sv.ascii.

Ok is a good explanation, but I want to see in the default install to
choose the keyboard latin american, my friends always say: if OpenBSD
and FreeBSD have keyboard latin american why has not NetBSD? Please
consider to include keboard latin american keyboard, Sur America
(Bolivia, Perú, Argentina, etc.) are using keyboard latin american,
thanks you.