Re: Keyboard latin american NetBSD?

Hello Rodolfo,

Rodolfo Edgar writes:
> Hi guys, I have a question, NetBSD has support for keyboard latin
> american? Because when I am installing never I saw keyboard latin
> american only spanish, my key board is latin, thanks you for you reply
If no such layout exists I think that you can start from the most
similar existing layout and then adjust it similarly to what is done
via /usr/share/wscons/keymaps/ and then load that via `mapfile' in
/etc/wscons.cfg.

In order to write a mapfile just running `wsconsctl map' to list
all the keycodes can be helpful; then you need to "remap" just the
different keycodes and write them like e.g.
/usr/share/wscons/keymaps/pckbd.sv.ascii.