Re: X and NetBSD Stable branch (alpha port)

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016, the wise Michael wrote:

X in -current should work on (some?) PCI alphas, I don't know to what extent or which drivers have been tested though. The glint driver should work ( I assisted in making that happen a while ago ), possibly the radeon driver, but that's about it, as far as I know. Please test and report.

That said, there is a whole lot of weirdness in Xorg's alpha support which I'd like to clean up, and TurboChannel support is completely missing. I don't have any alpha hardware though.

Is it possible to use sysupgrade, and just point it to ftp://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/201610230610Z/alpha/? Or do I need to do something else first?

Regards,
Marco

--
In war, truth is the first casualty.