X and NetBSD Stable branch (alpha port)

Hi,

I have a Digital PWS600au which currently runs NetBSD 7.0.1. The version of X included does not run on my alpha. Building Xorg from pkgsrc fails because of missing patches.

If I follow the NetBSD Stable branch, are the latest patches then included in X? Or do I need to follow the current branch for this?

Thanks in advance,
Marco

--
The primary requisite for any new tax law is for it to exempt enough
voters to win the next election.