Re: NetBSD 7.0 i386 mkdep fails

On Sun, 5 Jun 2016, Mayuresh wrote:

I can get into what led to some unusual reaction on my part but I think nobody cares about that.

We all have good days and bad days, such is the human animal. If you have personal matters impinging heavily on you at this juncture, I am certain all here would be able to appreciate the possible gravity of such parameters.

I have noticed no chagrin expressed toward you from the assembled multitude, just frustration at what seems, at times, your lack of focus on the actual dialogue. For example, your reply to the question "Are you building i386 on amd64?" seems to me not to meet the question.

I recommend Mr. Simon's comment dated Friday the 3rd.

Best of luck,

--
Man is essentially a dreamer, wakened sometimes for a
moment by some peculiarly obtrusive element in the