Re: NetBSD 7.0 i386 mkdep fails

On Sat, 4 Jun 2016, Mayuresh wrote:

My only observation was (and you only seem to agree) people have less time to look into issues and help. Let's face it instead of passing on the blame on mail contents without reading them.

Unless and until you are willing to shoulder some, if not much of said blame, for the seeming lack of free expert advice in this thread, you are not going to obtain that advice. You impress me as a a contentious individual, who isn't happy unless he is sparring with someone. You need to learn how to meet people half-way in a friendly manner, and let go of your obvious zest for arguing with them. Personally, I am a big-dummy amateur, but were I a professional who had poured thousands of hours into learning about this operating system, your attitude alone would suffice to convince me to take a pass on trying to help you, not, at least, while the Red Sox are having such an interesting season. Got it?

--
Man is essentially a dreamer, wakened sometimes for a
moment by some peculiarly obtrusive element in the