Re: NetBSD 7, i386, firefox with flash plugin?

I haven't more ideas.
I know that in the previous pkgsrc version, recent firefox didn't
build. You had to use firefox24-24.

In the recent pkgsrc firefox now builds fine. I am using now firefos
38 (it is the ESR version).

I think that you have mixed packages from different versions of
pkgsrc. Delete all the packages , and install all from zero with
pkgin.

These are my versions, if it can help you:

pc2$ pkg_info|egrep 'firefox|flash|nspluginwrapper'
nspluginwrapper-1.4.4 Use Netscape compatible plugins from other platforms
firefox24-24.8.1nb6 Web browser with support for extensions (version 24.x)
libflashsupport-4.2.2011 Additional Interface Support for Linux Flash Player
adobe-flash-plugin-11.2.202.559 Adobe Flash Player Browser plugin
firefox38-38.7.1    Web browser with support for extensions (version 38)

I have also this entry for linux emulation in /etc/fstab:
procfs        /proc    procfs    rw
tmpfs        /var/shm    tmpfs    rw,-m1777,-sram%25

(I think the last one rarely is needed).