Re: NetBSD 7, i386, firefox with flash plugin?

I think that it matters.

f you use pkgin try to update all packages: pkgin upgrade. If you
don't use pkgin, you can try to use pkg_add -u on firefox and
npwrapper.

I think that you have mixed versions (some packages have dependencies
of older packages).

As workaround you can try to do a symlink of libX11, but I think that
the libX11 is from
 linux (under /emul/linux/...), not the NetBSD one. (the flasplayer is
a linux library).