Re: Change default compat_linux path ?

In Message <DUB112-W116B3C8A6FA58C3658711ABD5A60%phx.gbl@localhost>,
   Adrien Fernandes <adrien_fernandes2%hotmail.com@localhost>wrote:

=>Hello,is it possible to change /emul/linux path ? I downloaded
=>by myself Arch Linux operating system and I put it in my home
=>directory (~/Linux) and I wish to be able to use binaries from
=>there. The fact is that if I move Arch Linux root to /emul/linux/,
=>I can use binaries but if I move it elsewhere, it won't work
=>anymore.I didn't install any emulators/suse package. I wished to
=>do it all by myself. Yes, I can still create a symlink but before,
=>I wish to know if it can be changed.
=>Adrien Fernandes

   It looks like it is hard-coded:

compat/linux/common/linux_exec.c:     .e_path =               "/emul/linux",

NetBSD recognizes the executable as Linux and modifies the process
to look for executables under the e_path before looking under the
real root.

				Gary Duzan