Change default compat_linux path ?

Hello,
is it possible to change /emul/linux path ? I downloaded by myself Arch Linux operating system and I put it in my home directory (~/Linux) and I wish to be able to use binaries from there. The fact is that if I move Arch Linux root to /emul/linux/, I can use binaries but if I move it elsewhere, it won't work anymore.
I didn't install any emulators/suse package. I wished to do it all by myself. Yes, I can still create a symlink but before, I wish to know if it can be changed.
Adrien Fernandes