Re: Disconnect/connect usb ports

> Both disconnect at same time, and usually connect at few seconds at
> same time (when they don't connect I have to reboot the pc).

I had this with a USB frame grabber under Windows with a new PC, you
could hear the disconnect and connect sounds each time (and recordings
were always borked). Finally hunted it down to the exact moment when a
fridge (!) with its compressor nearby turned on and off. USB together
with modern PSUs seems very susceptible, google it.
This is heavily dependent on your computer's PSU, the case, good
grounding of the mainboard, and if it's related to a mains
interference like above, there are special filters for such equipment
(maybe the already present filter inside is broken).
Other expensive solutions, if nothing else helps, are an online UPS
(Uninterruptible Power Supply) for your PC or a different PSU
reputedly...

Felix