Re: How to install NetBSD on a USB stick

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 08:34:37AM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> - instructions to install using installer, using which I am able to
>   install to a hard disk, (why not to a USB stick)

I just retried the installation and the "Old BPB too big" that I got
earlier went away on its own and the installation succeeded.

I was about to follow Brett's instructions to overcome above error, but it
went away on its own.

Perhaps something on the disk (stick) changed in my last installation
attempt, making it smooth in second attempt. Just a guess.

Mayuresh.