Re: GigaByte GX-BXBT-1900

Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
> I've looked in the sys/arch/amd64/conf files for the xhci device option,
> but none of the configuration files have this option.

Another option would be to see if there is a BIOS option to choose
between XHCI (USB 3) and EHCI (USB 2) mode, which would let you use
the ports in USB 2 mode.  One user reported doing this successfully by
changing a BIOS option called "XHCI Pre-Boot Mode" from "Enabled" to
"Smart Auto", but it may be called something else in your BIOS.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost