Re: GigaByte GX-BXBT-1900

G'day,

many thanks for your reply.

I've looked in the sys/arch/amd64/conf files for the xhci device option,
but none of the configuration files have this option.

The system is currently running the amd64 NetBSD-6.1.5 kernel. Is this a
new driver only available in NetBSD-current? I was unable to find any
man pages describing the xhci interface.

cheerio Berndt