Re: NetBSD 6.1 NFS server performances

Can you capture network traces then look at NFS protocol with
wireshark. Most optimal way for NFS client to work would be to issue
multiple WRITE requests, followed by a single COMMIT request for
all of those WRITE requests. If you see each WRITE followed by a COMMIT,
then this can introduce latencies, as it's not fully pipelining WRITE
requests.

Also, where is NFS server writing to? Are you sure local disk is not
the bottleneck? Tried writing via NFS to ramdisk?