Re: Beating a dead horse

    Date:        Thu, 26 Nov 2015 09:11:22 +0000 (UTC)
    From:        mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost (Michael van Elst)

  | LVM scans for devices and has a filter regex configured in
  | /etc/lvm/lvm.conf.

For me, /etc/lvm is empty, there is no lvm.conf.  If I can believe
lvm,conf(5) there is no default filter list (at least it does not
say there is one) but it does say that the default is for unknown
devices to be accepted, so that filter list should not be preventing
/dev/dk13 from being permitted.

Yet it most likely is, I'll try adding an explicit accept for it
in a new lvm.conf (and hope that that one line will be, for now anyway,
sufficient to have in lvm.conf) and see what happens...

kre