Re: Problem installing Xfburn from source on NetBSD 7.0

(Your mail is multipart/alternative; please send just plain text and
don't wrap error output.)

  ld: warning: libintl.so.1, needed by /usr/pkg/lib/libexo-1.so, may conflict=
   with libintl.so.8

The first line is a clue that your system has two libintl
implementations and the build is mixing them.   I believe .1 is from
base and .8 from pkgsrc (gettext-lib).

I am not clear on exactly how we avoid this, but libexo is build against
the system libintl.  Rebuilding it (make replace) now that gettext-lib
is installed from pkgsrc may resolve that.

  xfburn-xfburn-transcoder-gst.o: In function `bus_call':
  /home/ff/div/sfw/src/xfburn/xfburn-0.5.4/xfburn/xfburn-transcoder-gst.c:629=
  : undefined reference to `gst_is_missing_plugin_message'
  /home/ff/div/sfw/src/xfburn/xfburn-0.5.4/xfburn/xfburn-transcoder-gst.c:633=
  : undefined reference to `gst_missing_plugin_message_get_description'

That seems to be defined in:
  /usr/pkg/lib/libgstpbutils-1.0.so:

Use nm -g on the libgst stuff to find it on both systems.