Re: Beating a dead horse

On Tue, 24 Nov 2015, Felix Deichmann wrote:
You can probably save a lot of time, tries and headache by doing a fresh installation of your server with correct alignment and block sizes...

Is there a procedure online somewhere for verifying that you have properly aligned your file system on a UFS partition/disklabel'd-slice ? Are there any special (fstab/sysctl/etc) flags to be aware of when using 4K disks or SSDs ?

These release notes mention trim:
https://www.netbsd.org/changes/changes-7.0.html

But the hyperlink to wd(4) -current to describe the changes or implementation is broken (though I guess I could pull it from CVS, perhaps).

Thanks,
  Swift