Chatty drivers

Is there a sysctl or some such thing to make a particular driver less "chatty"?

I have a twa card with a battery that needs replacing and it won't shut up about it. I'd like to turn off the messages for this driver until I can do maintenance and get the replacement in place. These are the messages I'm getting...

# dmesg | awk /Battery/ | sort -u
 AEN 0x0055: INFO: Battery charging started:
twa1: AEN 0x0055: INFO: Battery charging started:
twa1: AEN 0x0056: INFO: Battery charging completed:
twa1: AEN 0x0057: ERROR: Battery charging fault:

... It'd be nice to quiet the "INFO" ones.

Louis