Re: Console Resolution

On Sun, Nov 01, 2015 at 04:51:30PM +0100, Hans dinsen-hansen wrote:

> Does this discussion mean that wscons disappear if I make an _update_
> to 7.0, or is it only a fresh install taht gives the tiny font?

In NetBSD 7.0 you get a graphical console (thanks to the new DRM support)
The graphical console will have the resolution of your display and use
the only existing console font in the kernel.

Building a custom kernel with additional larger console fonts helps.

Starting the kernel without DRM helps, but you probably lose X11.

Greetings,
--
                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost