Re: nspluginwrapper and libflashsupport updates for adobe-flash-plugin

On 10/29/15 2:03 PM, Swift Griggs wrote:
> It's a real shame that browsers have to be updated constantly now due
> to the constant threat of some jerk using the browser as an attack
> surface.

Hi, Swift.

More like it's a real shame that the people that write the browsers
can't write secure code.

Related to this, it's a real shame that the Web specs are so complicated
that it adds to the difficulty of writing secure code.  And it's a real
shame that a lot of Web content is malformed, yet we expect the browsers
to handle it anyway.

Regards,

Lewis