Re: Packet filtering issues (both NPF and PF)

On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 20:13:40 +0700
Pongthep Kulkrisada <ptkrisada%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> > Is that supposed to be possible?  I tried it and the kernel wouldn't
> > compile until I commented out one of them.
> At least on my machine, they both simultaneously ran on 6.x pretty
> fine. There are no issues about compilation as well.
> But dunno if they do on 7.0.

npf_if.c:53:2:
error: #error "NPF and PF are mutually exclusive; please select one"
#error "NPF and PF are mutually exclusive; please select one" ^
nbmkdep: compile failed.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost