Packet filtering issues (both NPF and PF)

I'm running NetBSD on Macbook Air (core i5-64 bits).
I have 2 issues about PF and NPF.

1.	Previously, I ran 6.1_STABLE on port i386.
	Right after updating from src to 7.0, NPF reported errors at booting.
	After I read man pages, I had to edit /etc/npf.conf to comply with 7.0.
	And it was still exactly the same NPF rules as when I was on 6.x.
	I rebooted. Once it reached npf portion in /etc/rc.conf, the system crashed
	with many lines of green error messages. (I don't know how to log it.)

2.	So I switched to 7.0 on port amd64 (fresh install from iso).
	This time NPF works pretty fine. But PF doesn't work.
	(Yes, I test both packet filters.)
	I have been using this /etc/pf.conf since NetBSD 5.x, and never changed it.
	Rebooting succeed; I can issue any commands without using network.
	But whenever I use network e.g. lynx or even ping, the system crashes
	with many lines of green error messages.

Are there anyone encountering these problems, or having any workaround?
At the moment, I only have 7.0 on port amd64. So now I need workaround
for item 2 only.
Are there any major changes in PF configuration from 6.x to 7.0?

Thanks in advance.

--
Pongthep Kulkrisada

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system,
but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity."
-- Dennis M. Ritchie