Re: Help! I can't boot my Windows partition any more!

On Oct 1, 2015, at 8:47 AM, Ottavio Caruso wrote:

At least can anybody advise if I can mark the partition active from
within NetBSD?

Would "fdisk -B wd0" give me the option to select a bootable partition?

Ottavio
This would make the first partition active, non-interactively, leaving mbr as is.
fdisk -0fa /dev/wd0d
and this would put it back.
fdisk -2fa /dev/wd0d
It also removes active from previously marked partition, having more than 1 partition marked active can be a problem, some fdisk's let you do that, netbsd's doesn't.
You could also do
fdisk -a /dev/wd0d
To change active, interactively.