Re: RPiB+/7.0 question

On 09/10/15 13:44, Eric Haszlakiewicz wrote:
On September 10, 2015 8:56:19 AM EDT, "William A. Mahaffey III" <wam%hiwaay.net@localhost> wrote:
Riiiiiiight, I forgot that I had to add pkgin to another NetBSD (6.1.5)

box. However:

rpi # pkg_add -v  pkgin
pkg_add: Can't process
ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org:21/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/evbarm/7.0/All/pkgin*:
File
unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
Looks like either something went wrong with building and/or uploading binary packages, or perhaps noone cares enough about arm/rpi to build official binary packages.
I don't know what the deal with this is.  If noone speaks up here, I recommend asking on either the arm- or pkgsrc-specific mailing lists instead.

Eric

Good point, I'll move it to arm. Thanks.

--

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."
                           -- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.