Re: system temperatures

On 08/30/15 12:03, herbert langhans wrote:
     Indeed, works as advertised, temps seem to be good, *BOOOOYAH*
     !!!! I only see CPU0 temperature right now (precisely what I asked
     for, no problema), how do I get it to monitor & display other
     stuff ? TIA & have a good one.
     	William A. Mahaffey III

If you put the right data into /etc/envsys.conf it will send you an
e-mail if some value is out of the range.

herb langhans

Thanks. I am trying to figure out how to get that 'right data' into my /etc/envsys.conf file, hopefully through CLI commands. Any clues there ? TIA & have a good one.

--

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."
                           -- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.