Re: Please advise usb wifi device for raspberry pi 2, NetBSD 7

Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost> writes:

> I am looking to purchase a new USB wifi dongle for Raspberry Pi 2 for
> NetBSD 7.0.
>
> What is the best way to ascertain what would work on NetBSD before buying
> one?

Three suggestions:

  Read the man pages in 7.0, which often list model numbers.  See athn and
  urtwn.

  Once you've figured out a few, send a note with links and see if anyone
  else reports success.

  Find one that is reported to work with other OSes with drivers that
  appear similar and hope for the best.