Re: NetBSD 7.0_RC1

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 02:01:15PM -0700, matthew sporleder wrote:
> >   * Raspberry Pi 2

Glad to see RC release for the Pi. I wish to test it out on the 2B (latest
quad core) model.

I wish to compile omxplayer and I wish to change some of its defaults
(e.g. the skip duration etc) by editing code.

I am sufficiently experienced with pkgsrc, though wanted to ask how well
would cross compilation work, particularly as there could be several
dependencies. My compilation host will be running i386 NetBSD 6.1.

Alternatively, is it sane to do compilation on the pi itself, possibly by
mounting build area over NFS.

Just wanted to know what the best practices are for using pkgsrc for pi.

Mayuresh.