Re: using sysinst to create xen DOMUs

On May 19, 2015, at 7:22 AM, Martin Husemann wrote:
> No, it is a bug.

OK, it is good to know that I'm not going crazy. :)  I guess what you are saying is that my expectation was reasonably correct.  Does the same (or related) bug apply to the setup of raidframe via sysinst?  I had similar issues with not getting that to work either on a different setup.

Is any of this being fixed for the upcoming release?

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Brook