Re: using sysinst to create xen DOMUs

On May 18,  9:14pm, Brook Milligan wrote:
}
} Since sysinst is installed in /usr/sbin, I am trying to use it
} to create a xen DOMU on a netbsd-7 system.  I am guessing that
} I should be trying to create a partition on a vnd first, but I
} am unclear how to get through the menus to accomplish that.
} Should the file for the vnd be made prior to starting sysinst?
} The options like "size" suggest that sysinst should be making
} the file, but it does not for me.  It just complains about a
} missing root partition.

     See:  http://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/xen/howto/ starting at
"Unprivileged domains (domU)".

}-- End of excerpt from Brook Milligan