Re: Julia on NetBSD?

Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost> wrote:

> Yes, that's the stupid HP interface. Look at libexecinfo/unwind.c how
> the same can be done with the (much more) portable Itanium ABI.

But a function like _Unwind_GetIP() is private. Do you suggest I should
modify the package to export it?

Moreover, I can agree an interface can be stupid, but if it is used, it
is a good idea to support it. Failing to do so means that people porting
software to NetBSD must always reinvent the wheel, which is a loss of
time and an opportunity to introduce bugs.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz