Re: Using CARP with dhcpd?

On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 11:16 PM, Stephan <stephanwib%googlemail.com@localhost> wrote:
I have no answer to your question, but if you need a high availibility
solution, I can offer you a WIP pkgsrc package of the heartbeat
cluster. It´s pretty old and basic but it should provide what you
need.

I could also manually compile corosync + pacemaker on NetBSD but that
doesn´t work reliably because of libqb´s IPC mechanism.

I'd prefer to use something built in, but I might come back to this depending on how things go. I probably would just use carp with pf (or npf if I get that far) and the ISC dhcpd's built in failover method if it doesn't work with carp.

Thanks.

Andy