Re: Occasional panic on 5.1.4_PATCH

On 8/28/14, 1:28 AM, "Masanobu SAITOH" <msaitoh%execsw.org@localhost> wrote:

>On 2014/08/28 15:27, Masanobu SAITOH wrote:
>> On 2014/08/26 1:40, Peter Eisch wrote:
>>> fatal page fault in supervisor mode
>>> trap type 6 code 2 eip c0167da7 cs 8 eflags 10246 cr2 0 ilevel 4
>>
>> eip is the program counter. The trap was occured when executing
>> an instruction at c0167da7. Do "objdump /netbsd" and check
>
>objdump -D /netbsd

Yes, that's what I'm looking for — thank you!  I should probably disable
the auto-reboot and capture a backtrace.  The problem is good in that that
it is very repeatable.  It is dropping inside fr_queueappend() which makes
sense as the reboot closely follows an ipfilter or ipnat reload.

I'll keep digging.