Occasional panic on 5.1.4_PATCH

fatal page fault in supervisor mode
trap type 6 code 2 eip c0167da7 cs 8 eflags 10246 cr2 0 ilevel 4
panic: trap
Begin traceback...
fatal page fault in supervisor mode
trap type 6 code 0 eip c05b0841 cs 8 eflags 10246 cr2 4 ilevel 4
panic: trap
Faulted in mid-traceback; aborting...rebooting...

Hi,

I managed to get the above off serial console as it restarted.  Could
someone please point me to how I might be able to figure out what event(s)
are happening to cause this panic?  Given the age of the hardware, this
could be a factor but it only happens a day or so after modifying
/etc/ipf.conf or /etc/ipnat.conf.  Otherwise it runs for without issue.

Hardware: Dell 1850, installed in 2009, running mostly GENERIC i386 kernel.

I have other systems running this same hardware w/5.1.2 kernel just fine.

(Yes, if I could update it to 6.x I would, but it's more likely to be
replace with an ASA-5525X.)

Thanks,

peter