Re: Reliable way to run emulated Linux under NetBSD

The problems with X in the Dom0 have been fixed since NetBSD 6.0. I
would say go for Xen, given that it will give you "native" performance
in the Linux guests.

--
The first essential in chemistry is that you should perform practical
work and conduct experiments, for he who performs not practical work