Aw: Re: problem with mount_psshfs

> What's the full command you use to launch your guest? Is it a a raw
> file or a real partition? Have you enabled tunnels? Are you using
> bridges, tun/tap, etc.

It's a raw file, did not know that partition also would work ;)

I use a bridge.  Don't know about tunnels.

I hav really big problems with perl operating on this sshfs.
(Memory fault and other unexpected internal errors I never
saw before.)
Maybe this has also to do with that.

qemu-kvm\
    -m 2048\
    -hda /mnt/qemu/nbsd614.qemu\
    -netdev bridge,id=hn0\
    -device virtio-net-pci,netdev=hn0,id=nic1,mac=52:54:00:12:34:57\
    -vga std\
    -sdl -no-frame\
    -usb -usbdevice mouse\
    -name NetBSD\