Re: openbsd -> netbsd : same yet feels different ...

On 17 June 2014 16:38, atomicules <base%atomicules.co.uk@localhost> wrote:
> Just use it day to day. I don't see that NetBSD has to be reserved to a
> system/server role

Sure, but this is unfortunately not in Netbsd's hands. Most modern
graphical applications depend on/are built on udev/systemd. Let's see
what happens with pulseaudio for example. We (all *bsd + slackware and
a few other distros) might end up one day with no sound platform.

Maybe I'm just being too pessimistic, as usual...

--
Ottavio