Re: Good supported wireless card for laptop

On 6/10/2014 11:14 PM, Gerard Lally wrote:
At date and time Sun, 08 Jun 2014 22:20:15 -0500, Jimmie Houchin wrote:

What are some well supported wireless 802.11n or ac cards for laptops?
I have not been able to get NetBSD to successfully use my wireless card Intel
1030N.

Hi,

if you are happy with a USB-connected wireless-G adapter the D-Link
DWL-G122 is a stable performer on NetBSD. As far as I remember revisions B1
and C1 had different chipsets but they both worked well for me on NetBSD
6.

http://tinyurl.com/l2deg2e

Thanks for the suggestion. If I can't do what I want, I'll give it a try.

Jimmie